BKS Sponsoring Chicago Talent10x Event
Chicago Managed IT company BKS Systems is happy to announce that we are sponsoring the upcoming inaugural Talent10x seminar at Chicago’s Lyric Opera House.
Scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, this half-day event is aimed at CEOs, Co-Founders and Hiring Managers at fast-growing local companies. A series of 20-minute TED-style talks by local talent executives will focus on recruiting, managing and developing high performance talent.
According to the event website, questions surrounding the following topics will be addressed:
- Recruiting: How to scale a sustainable hiring process and practice
- Human Resources: How to build foundational HR practices and controls to help your firm navigate a high-growth environment
- Culture: How to establish a corporate culture as your firm scales and grows
- Employee Learning & Development: How to create an employee development and learning environment that will keep your early employees engaged while attracting the best new talent to the company
- Employer Brand: What is employer brand, how is it different from recruiting, and why it’s important for high-growth success
- CEO perspective: What founders and CEOs need to know about scaling talent practices, and top lessons from those that have done it in the past
Scheduled to talk at the even are the following speakers:
- Gina Contella, Director of Talent, Reverb.com
- Jim Conti, Director of Talent, Sprout Social, Inc.
- Lindsay Dagiantis, Vice President Human Resources, Envoy
- Katie Grinberg, Director of Talent, Narrative Science
- Frank Kalman, Managing Editor, Talent Economy
- Jennifer Marszalek, Chief Talent Officer, Havas Chicago Village
- Mike Prokopeak, Editor in Chief, Human Capital Media
- Jason Weingarten, Co-Founder and CEO, Yello
- Mary Beth Wynn, Senior Vice President of People, Jellyvision